Slightly reminiscent of the 'Pointless' task, I felt better prepared to tackle the latest brief.
As always:
"It's about design thinking with a little bit of real life thrown in"
So... the brief:
The world is run by a single corporation. Situation and circumstance has led to everything being colour coded, a solution to breakdown the barriers of language and culture. The corporation wants to pick a single colour for its rebranding. Each group is a different colour. With the biggest gig of your career, how do you convince them to pick you!?
- Think lateral
- Creative presenting - must entertain!
- Teamwork

TEAM: GREEN
In alphabetical order:
Jemma (WITH A J - OKAY?)
Jenny
Jon
Kathryn
We spent all of thursday generating our idea, and this morning producing a stop frame animation. Unfortunately I had to leave the workshop - I've felt so poorly this week, I was disappointed and didn't want to let the group down... but hopefully they will forgive me and share some shots of our work for this old blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment